The free post | My organization (...)

Hello everyone!! Hoping that you are well!!

In this occasion, I going to talk about to my organization, punctually of the method how I do my activities. Sincerely, although I am in my second year in Geography (most the others two years of my stay in the career of Forestry Engineering), still I don't know elaborate a good schedule job; I think that is for my procrastination, I let often everything for later, I think always that "tomorrow" will be the day that I will make all my activities... I am a visionary (I am being sarcastic).

Actually, I feel that I am lacking be most motivated, or rather most sure of the I be doing. In these two months I have been doing swimming, sincerely I very like it the swimming, also, I think that is necessary to add any sports to my daily life. Is one duel for battle versus my sedentary life. In these moments I have been in the second level of the swimming school of the university (DEGEN - Universidad de Chile) I feel very happy because sincerely I very efforted to got mentioned level.      

Nevertheless, due to that, I have been going to swimming, I haven't been dedicating a long time at my university activities. But, I hope can restart my activities of a good form.

Regards to all!!

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Something you feel passionate about

Something you are learning

An artist