Something you feel passionate about


My true passion

Sincerely, before starting with this blog, I was never a good soccer player. However, the soccer is my true passion. Such as say the title the blog, “the blue fan”, I am fan of the soccer team “Universidad de Chile”. Our nicknames is “Chuncho” in tribute to the mascot of the University of Chile. Starting at the five years, I am fan of this team. My fathers is fan of this team, nevertheless I am he that most assist the stadium. Concurrent assist in the gallery of the National Stadium of Chile, punctually in the  sector of the seventeen gate. The next photo is of May 20 of the 2017, when the “Universidad de Chile” was crowned champion of the National Championship and won his eighteenth title of his history.
This photo was capture from the Andes gallery

My first match of soccer was when I had five years, “Universidad de Chile” played vs “Santiago Wanderers”. This match was played in Sausalito Stadium of Viña del Mar, Wanderers won 4-1 haha, exactly, and I do not have a good lucky in my first match.

My favourite player of the team was Marcelo Salas “El matador”, an excellent forward, goal score and feint. Other great player is the actual goalkeeper Johnny Herrera, this player with the major number of titles of all the history of the team.

Comentarios

  1. of all the time, marcelo salas was one of better playersi think too

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You know I respect your passion of this, but still made me laught :D

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Something you are learning

An artist