The weekend starts here


Hi everyone!

My week of Fiestas Patrias started when the Campus Antumapu of the University of Chile open the “Fonda Antumapu” in Wednesday 5 of September. I had friends that study Forestry Engineering in named campus and for that reason, I can admit to a Fonda. However, I was the Fonda the Tuesday 6 and Friday 7.  In the opportunity, the chairman of Agronomy Faculty reject the offer of the students of Forestry and Agronomy that request a massive event. Nevertheless, this was an impediment of that had a bad party.

The later week, my family and me were to we house of the beach, localized in Laguna Verde, in the south of Valparaiso. We were approximated five days and can enjoyed of the tranquillity and the peace of the forest and sea. I can go to swim in the beach localized to a five minutes of my house and relax in the sand, the beach been solitary.  


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Something you feel passionate about

Something you are learning

An artist