The final post

Hi classmates, today I'm going to writing my last post.

We are in the final part of the semester... sincerely English is very difficult for me, I was nervous when made the tests or exams of English in my school haha bad memories :( 

I think that my favorite post was the post number two "something you feel passionate about", number five "an artist" and number eight "a photo or drawing". I liked it the second post because I like it talk about my favorite soccer team, Universidad de Chile. I liked it the fifth post because I like so much listen to music, punctually listen to the Argentine rock, due to in this post I talked about to an artist as Luis A. Spinetta. Ultimately, the eighth post because I like so much the beach and punctually this that localized near my house on the beach.   

The theme most bored was the fourth post, about to a building that I like it ... I'm not study architecture or design, was a difficult post for me due to I couldn't give one technical explication, it's just that was one descriptive explication...

I remember that the blog wrote for Simon about to his friends was good. I like the stories to friendships doing crazy things or adventures.

Sincerely I think that still do not write well in English, still I not have the suitable skill for writing something text with good grammar... Nevertheless, I being positive think that in this months I have learned write post with major speed. 

Think that I will continue some post for practice the exam ... :s  

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Something you feel passionate about

Something you are learning

An artist