A Sport (or something you do to keep fit)

Hi classmates! Hoping that is well, today I will talk about to of one of the sports most fascinating of all, the swimming.

The swimming is one of the activities that I made since the last week of September; approximately I have been eight weeks in swimming. I go to the university pool, localized in Cal y Canto station. Is the more oldest pool of the Universidad de Chile, was opening in 1929. The pool still endures his infrastructure. 

From that, I have been going to the pool, I go between one to three times in the week. When I have been in test periods, I go only one time, but when a major temporal availability, I go three times to the pool. I like it go to the pool because of the swimming maintain me happy and active, also I think the realization of any sports is beneficial for all. 

Sincerely, I have a problem of that think that I can be the best of my level (recently I been in the first level, although lately, I am swimming between the one and two levels), but I should be conscious of my limitations, as an example, still, I am difficult have one major coordination between my movements with respect with me respiration. When I was one competition in October, my performance was poor, I felt a disappointment, but also was my first competition, and I hope can will better.

I feel that is necessary to add the sports in my daily life, the swimming is one good alternative.

           One photo of the pool university.           

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Something you feel passionate about

Something you are learning

An artist