A country that I like it... Argentina

Hello classmates! Hoping that are very well, In this occasion, I'm going to talk about to a country that I like it... Argentina

Since the approximately the four or five years I started to like Argentina. I remember that for my birthday n°5 I ordered one biggest Atlas of Chile and the world... since my infancy, I liked the geography haha. While I had been studying the regions of Chile, I called my attention to the neighbor country of Chile, mentioned country is Argentina. 

When Argentina began to called me attention, the mentioned country were in one social and economic crisis. I met strange that a country as Argentina was being in one crisis, due to that I met to Argentina as one most developed country in comparison to a great part of the rest of South America. 

The first that I called me my attention was his football. I met that the Argentineans were very passionates. Remember to the team of Boca Juniors of Bianchi, with players as Palermo, Riquelme, Serna, the Colombian goalkeeper Cordova, Cascini, when they won the Intercontinental Cup to the Real Madrid of Casillas, Roberto Carlos, Makelele, Stevie McManaman, Fernando Hierro and Raul. Makelele could not annul to Juan Roman Riquelme... was a great final. Also, I like it his national football team, I remember when I had the videogames of soccer such as the FIFA 02 or the Winning Eleven and used to Argentina, when had greats players like Veron, Batistuta, Crespo, Zanetti, Lucho Gonzalez, Ayala, "burrito" Ortega, among others... a great team. 

Actually, see much Argentinean football, I was very expectant for the final cup Libertadores between River and Boca, justly two Argentinians teams and of the same city inclusive. 

One of my favourites musical genre is the Argentinean rock. Almost all my playlist in Spotify include argentineans songs. I like it artist such as Luis Alberto Spinetta, Gustavo Cerati, "Indio" Solari, Federico Moura, Andres Calamaro, Vicentico, Charly García, Miguel Mateos, among others. Listen to bands such as Callejeros, Divididos, Fabulosos Cadillacs, Soda Stereo, Pescado Rabioso, Ciro y Los Persas, Las Pastillas del Abuelo and many other bands. Remembered when on one occasion counted all the songs that I like it of Soda Stereo, think that were between 25 - 28 songs (unposted the songs of Cerati when was soloist). I think that the best Latin rock is the argentinean.  

I know four cities of Argentina: Comodoro Rivadavia and Rada Tilly in Chubut Province, Mendoza in the namesake province, and San Luis localized in the namesake province. I have a few memories of Comodoro and RT because I visited mentioned cities when I was eight years. 

I traveled to Mendoza in July 2011 for the America Cup, for the match of Chile vs Peru in the Malvinas Argentinas Stadium. And also, traveled to Mendoza in March 2012 for the match of Godoy Cruz vs Universidad de Chile in the mentioned stadium. I like it Mendoza, but I didn't like his climate, is very hot and dry. Nevertheless, the city is beautiful.

I knew San Luis in November 2017 for the weekend of Halloween. I was for four days and I like it. Although is it hot due to his continental climate, San Luis has landscapes beautiful, such as be the lakes localized in the mountains (Sierras de San Luis or Sierras Puntanas). As well as, the urban zone is attractive due to that is a city of medium size, with one population approximately 200 thousand habitats, and it has little buildings. 

I would like to travel to Cordoba, Rosario, Buenos Aires, Puerto Iguazú and punctually to Ushuaia, I would to travel for one month for Argentina, from the Iguazu Falls in the north to Tierra del Fuego for the south. 

As well as of his geography, Also I like it the personality of the Argentines, feel that are most expressive and passionates that the Chileans. 

I may hope to know of form better mentioned country. Sincerely I very like it...

Regards and Merry Christmas for all.   

 One photo in the Horcones Complex, Customs Argentina - Mendoza Province (2018)

Monument to the Condor, Potrero de Los Funes, San Luis Province (2018)

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Something you feel passionate about

Something you are learning

An artist