A photo or a drawing

Hi classmates!! hoping that is well, today I will talk about to one photography that I have taken nearby to my house of the beach!

This photo I have taken during the national holidays of September. With my family, we have one house localized in the Laguna Verde, south to Valparaiso. My daddy was born and lived during his first seventeen years in Valparaiso (Punctually in the Cerro Playa Ancha). Therefore, all my family for part of my father is natives of Valparaiso. Some living in others hills, such as Los Placeres, Baron, Carcel, Ramaditas, Concepcion, Rocuant, and Rodelillo, such also I have some kin in Viña del Mar, Quilpue and Villa Alemana. Only my family living in Santiago haha.

Following this theme, this photo belongs to one little beach of Laguna Verde, named "Playa Chica". Said beach is few to five minutes a foot from my house.

The "Playa Chica" I know since when I had five years, most holidays, kin encounters, and recently friends encounters have been in this beach. Therefore, I have the most affection for this place. I have my best memories of my infancy with my cousins, uncles, aunts, grandparent, and obviously with my sister and fathers.

Sincerely, the moment when this photo was have taken, was beautiful, because was later of a rain, I remember that the rain started approximately to the 01:00 am, and finished more or less to the 10:00 am, but the major intensity was between the 06:00 and 07:30 am, with strong winds. So, the landscape of the photo shows an after face of the storm. 

I have most care to all Valparaiso since the urban zone to the forests. I Often go to Valparaiso to see my family. Now, as we have our second house in Laguna, we go most often.     

"Playa chica", a small and beautiful beach localized in Laguna Verde, Valparaiso



Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Something you feel passionate about

Something you are learning

An artist