A christmas you remember

Hi everyone!! Hoping that are well and that you had a good Christmas, today I'm going to talk about a Christmas that I remember. 

Sincerely, the first Christmas that remember was approximate since 16-17 years, when "Santa Claus" (my dad haha) gave me the PlayStation One. I was very happy because I could play some games such as the Hot Wheels, Winning Eleven, Fifa, Crash CTR, Mortal Kombat, among others. Remember that the first days I invited my friends or my cousins to play. I was very competitive, hated losing and when I lost not invited my friends haha, I chased them out of my house hahaha... often I losing in the games :(.

The first game that I played was the Hot Wheels with my dad and he won me haha, in almost every the games I losing with my dad and always is he bothering me haha, I remember that he calling me from his job for bother. 

Also, since I had the PlayStation One, I started me like it the games of football and racing. I remember the thanks to Winning Eleven and Fifa 03, I knew good teams like Arsenal, Boca Juniors, Bayern Munich, Manchester United... my favorite European team was the Arsenal, a good team with players like Henry, Bergkamp, Campbell, Pires, Gilberto Silva, ufff... I very liked this team. With respect to the nationals teams, I very liked Argentina, with players like Crespo, Batistuta "Batigol", Zanetti, Veron, Ortega, Simeone... wow a very good team. I remembered the derby with my cousin (Diego) and he used Germany and Manchester United, meanwhile, I used Argentina and Arsenal... were true matches.

When I was a child very liked me Christmas, for the food, be with my family, friends... I felt that mentioned night was to being happy (: 

a nice game ... nostalgia

Amazing... what good player was Henry (:

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Something you feel passionate about

Something you are learning

An artist