A friend

Hi classmates! hoping that all are well, in this blog I will talk about to a friend

Was in 2015, in the welcome day of the Forestry Engineering career (My past career haha). Already day is known to José, one of my best friends (join with Cristopher) until now. I was the classmate of the career of Jose until December 2016, when finishing the second year in mentioned place. 

Even though I entered geography in 2017 (via intern transfer of the university), the friendship is to fortify still more!!. Jose still studies in Forestry, he going in the third / four year of his career, due to he was in a student exchange in Madrid, Spain between February and July of 2017. 

When we knew in 2015 was very fun, because we have more common themes, both we like it the soccer, swim, music, make trekking, drink. Always we have the panorama fo make any stupidity haha. 

With Jose, we have one friend's group very fun, the others friends are "el chico", (the true is named Patricio haha) and "el negro", her name is Andres hahaha. Always if everyone invented panorama, the most common are of the going to drink in any bar, for after going to some home, punctually always is in my home hahaha, but I like it that makes a panorama in my home. Now, during this last months, we went to the University Pool, localized in Cal y Canto station, Jose assisted in the mentioned pool since October 2017, while that I assisted since September of the present year haha. He goes in the four level of swimming, meanwhile, I go between the first and second level. Both we like it the do swimming.

The friends are the family that one choose haha, bye friends!! 
One photo with Jose in the same house, I think that was at a party in the La Florida (?)
July of 2018

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Something you feel passionate about

Something you are learning

An artist